Monday, March 15, 2010

Up to my eyeballs...

in paint, Spackle, trim, flooring, and a bunch of remodel projects. It's the big push to finish all our updates to this house before we put it on the market. This place is a crazy mess right now, but it's going to be beautiful when were done! Anyway, I'll be in and out of the shop and here for a bit. There is just so much to get done! But I'll share a few photos later...

Don't forget about the March Special in my Shop. See previous post for details.. I have about 5 new sets I hope to get photographed and listed... but I'll have to see how the remodel is going. :)


Here's a quick photo I took of my little guy. I can't believe how fast this kid grows! I LOVE this sweater on him, Grandma got it for him for Christmas and it's almost too short in the sleeves already. I asked if I could take some pictures of him wearing in and he was thrilled. He's such a little ham! I used some of my new photoshop actions on it... so much fun! He is actually standing outside with a hill of snow behind him, but I loved how the actions blended it all together and gave it a vintage look! I love photoshop!!

Have a great Monday everyone!

No comments: