Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Scrapin Away

I am NOT a morning person. If I had my way, I really wouldn't get up before 10 am and wouldn't go to bed before midnight... but being a mom to 3 busy kiddos means this is not a possibility. I am always trying to turn myself into a morning person, so I've been motivating myself with some scrapbook time. I get up early have a little coffee and some quiet time then into the craft room. I get a half hour or so to scrapbook before it's time to get the kids up for school. I'm loving it! (not as much as I would love to sleep till 10 but I'm working on it!)

So here the am perks: finished layouts yeah!

I used some of my journaling cards from the Department Store set and the Take Note set (soon to be listed in my shop).


On this layout I used journaling cards from the Pretty as a Princess and the Springtime in Paris sets.

If you are a morning person, I'd love to know how you do it! ;)

No comments: