Thursday, August 9, 2012

i heart photo masks!

Nothing makes digital scrapbooking easier than photo masks. They come in extra handy for times when I have too many photos of one event but can't seem to weed any out. ;) I know I have a problem.... Here are a few layouts I did using a photo mask I made to help me get the job done quickly. Here is the mask...
and here are the layouts...
Quick and easy! They work great for Project Life/Project 365 too. Photo masks allow you to drop in your photos and elements and with a few clicks crop it all down to size. Since I wont be able to explain it in a way you could understand, (I am TERRIBLE at explaing the workings of photoshop) I found you a tutorial on how to use em. Here is one you could check out, but the web it full of them! Have a great day and get some scrapbooking done! :)

No comments: