Monday, June 30, 2008

A Sketch and a Layout!


Hi there! I thought we’d start this week out with a page sketch. I sketched this page to use 4x6 photos, but play around and get as creative as you want! Oh, and for some reason the photo mats are only showing up as dark lines, go figure, so where you see the thick lines I planned a photo mat. I'm posting a layout I did from this sketch and I’d love to see your pages too! I played around with the embellishments and used ribbon instead of arrows and instead of dots I used this really cool little rolling stamp. I got it from the Glitz Girls and it looks like stitching. I just love it! If you haven't checked out their stuff you should, http://www.glitzitnow.blogspot.com/. I still need to do my journaling, hense the blank white squares, but one thing at a time right?! Ok, tag, you're it! Make a layout using my sketch. Well have a great day, and happy scrappin!





No comments: