Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A Glittery Card Idea

Have I mentioned how much I LOVE vintage glass glitter? Well I do. My Grandma passed down a ton of it to me, and since then I’ve been using it on everything. This is a sweet little friendship card I made using the Pink Owl Paperie Pistachio Sparkled Felt Blossoms (they are covered with clear glass glitter), some vintage crochet lace, and some cute Fancy Pants papers. I also added more glitter to the corners and edges of the card, cause lets face it, I can’t get enough of the stuff. You can’t tell very well from the pictures, but it sparkles like you can’t believe! (the colored versions of the stuff contain real silver so they tarnish over time, too charming for words!) Well I’m off to work on some new projects for the shop…a cute mini album using felt, chipboard, and some super sweet shabby fabric! Oh, and probably a little glitter too! Ta ta.

No comments: