Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Sweet Baby Jack Projects!

Here are the projects I made using the Sweet Baby Jack Kit from the shop:

This is a wall hanging I made of my 2 boys using the big bracket chipboard. If you wanted, you could also mat it on the 12x12"cardstock make it a layout instead.

Some detail shots. I distressed and inked the chipboard letters then layered them together. I also used green paint around the edges and then inked them too.


Here is a darling little card I made:


I randomly made little dots of glue that I glittered for some sparkle and created a border of buttons on the top.

Some sweet little tags, just perfect for a scrapbook layout or a baby shower gift!

A detail shot:


After three cute projects, I still have a ton of goodies left to play with! I have so much fun putting these kits together! Coming soon...Sweet Baby Jill Kit!

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Lara said...

This kit is absolutley beautiful!!! I love all the great things you made with it!!!