Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Sweet Baby Jill Projects!

I had a lot of fun with the Sweet Baby Jill Kit! Here are some projects I made using it:

Here is a 2 page layout I made using the Sweet Baby Jill goodies.
I took the shabby patchwork paper and cut it into squares and used it on this layout. I also added stitching, stamps, and paint.

Here is a detail shot of the "Layered Felt Blossoms" used in the kit.

This is one of my "Covered Button Brads." I used 2 on this layout, they are not included in the kit, but you can purchase them in the shop as an add on.
I wanted to give an example of how you could use them.

I made a shabby little card, perfect for a little girl.

A detail shot:


Here is a cute mini phone book I made. Perfect for your purse!
I sewed the 2 tags together to make the book. I also used the patchwork paper squares again!
The inside pages:

A shot of the back.

Lots of fun stuff and I have a lot more to work with! The kit will be in the shop this afternoon.

No comments: