Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Cute and Organized

Hey everyone! I can’t believe its Wednesday already! This week is flying by. I thought I'd show a cute organizational idea today. Did you notice the blue container holding some of my goodies from Pink Owl Paperie? Well it’s a cupcake pan that I primed and spray painted robins egg blue. I roughed it up to make it look old and shabby, and now it’s perfect for holding embellishments like buttons, brads, eyelets, buckles, I even wind up bits of ribbon and put them in there. I like to have my favorite things out where I can see them and can get to them easily. It looks so darn cute sitting in your scrap space too. It would be a good way to organize any kind of small supply, household items, or kids treasures. They’d be cute in just about any color too. For any of you out there that would like to have one but don’t want to paint ect, contact me at my etsy store and I’ll make some for the shop. Ok, well there’s my tip for today. Have a great Wednesday!

No comments: