Thursday, July 3, 2008

A Sneak Peak....

Ok, I thought I'd give you a sneak peak of some new projects I'm working on. I have so many ideas in my poor little brain, it will be amazing if I can ever get them all made! I just love the Pink Paislee "office lingo" line of papers. I have been dying to make something with them, so I'm making a mini album (made of felt) and some journaling tags for the shop, and maybe even a wall hanging for my daughter's room. So here is a sneak peak at the felt album, it should be in the shop by tonight or tomorrow. I used stiff felt as the album base so it's almost like chipboard but has great texture. You can buy it just about anywhere you can buy felt squares. I also used my sewing machine, which is always fun, to attach the paper and felt together. I think you'd have to have a pretty strong adhesive to keep it from coming unattached if you didn't sew it.

This is the front cover; I wish you could see how the glass glitter sparkles in these pictures!

Here is one of the journaling tag sets I'm working on. This one has vintage silver glass glitter.


I've been mailing out packages this week, so I thought I'd show how your goodies from the shop will be arriving. I just love a pretty wrapped package! Have a great day!



No comments: