Monday, July 14, 2008

Exciting Happenings


I'm very excited to begin working with digital scrapbook designer Cori Gammon! She wants to start using some of my embellishments in her digital kits. She is so talented! Even though the digital world is often a mystery to me :), I can't wait to get my hands on some of her kits! They are really cute. I'm going to try my hand at some "hybrid" scrapbooking. You should check out her stuff, great for printing out and adding to traditional layouts ect too. Here is the site for one store that sells her kits: www.scrapartist.com. Here is a sample of one of her kits.

She likes to use handmade items and digitize them. (is that even a word? See how unsavvy I am?) Just type her name into google and you'll find several places you can look at her kits. She has some great ideas like this:

This is a kit designed to print out and go with the Basic Grey bracket chipboard albums! How cool is that!

Ok everyone, go check her out! (and if you're like me, try something new in the digital world!)

Oh, and I should be putting a kit or two in the shop today. So check back later!

No comments: