Friday, July 11, 2008

Back from Vacation

Hi everyone, I'm back from vacation. We had such a great time we're all worn out! Well a few things to share today, first I'm posting a few extra photos of the new "write it down" journals in the shop.

A close up of the large journal cover.

A quick shot of the back.

The small journal cover.

I also wanted to talk a bit about the grand opening sale! It will take place the end of this month, exact dates yet to be decided. I'm going to be doing a couple giveaways on the blog during the sale and there will be a special gift with purchase as well. I have quite a few projects I'm working on that I will have in the shop for the sale. Some new kits, a travel album, a few new embellishments....ect.

Ok, that's all for now! Have a great day! Stop by tomorrow for a project idea to display photos on your wall.

No comments: