Thursday, July 24, 2008

More Updates....

Ok, I have the official sale dates: Thurs. July 31st - Sun. August 3rd. I'll be showing previews of the give-a-ways and gift with purchases etc. between now and then. I am going to be doing a give-a-way for anyone who wants to make a layout using one of the sketches I've listed on the blog. I just wanted to let you know so you had plenty of time! A winner will be randomly selected, and then I'll post the layout on the blog. So get scrappin!

Since it's about 1 week before the sale, anyone who purchases something from the shop between now and then will be entered into a prize drawing. On the first day of the sale I randomly draw a winner. Ok, more details to be revealed later as the week progresses. I've got lots of projects I'm working on so you'll be seeing new stuff in the shop all week.

Oh, and here's a preview of one of the goodies I'll be giving away. (not sure for what yet...)


Have a great day!

No comments: