Sunday, July 27, 2008

More Freebie Sneak Peaks!

Hello everyone! I just wanted to remind you if you purchased/purchase something from the shop between July 24 and July 30th you will be entered into a drawing for a give-a-way. (hint hint, it's going to be one of the new embellishments I'm currently working on)

I also thought I'd give another sneak peak of another one of the goodies I'll be giving away during the sale next week. Remember the sale dates are Thurs. July 31- Sunday August 3rd. Oh, and be sure and make a layout from one of the sketches on the blog to be entered in one of the give-a-ways. Have a great day!
Sorry the photos are so crazy it was just to bright out with all that white!



P.S. I added a new kit to the shop today, the Pretty Paisley Felt Album Kit, and I just wanted to let you know I am working on making one right now. So... those of you who would rather buy the completed album rather than making one yourself, it should be listed in the shop in the next day or two. Thanks!

1 comment:

hmcloda said...

OK - so I was going to wait until the big event to make my next purchase, but I just can't wait! This paisley kit is gorgeous!!!! Can't wait to see what you do with it!