Saturday, July 5, 2008

Vacation Plans


Shabby Chic
Originally uploaded by Gigi & Big Red
Hello everyone! I hope you have a safe and wonderful 4th! I am going to be on a short vacation starting tomorrow, 7/6/08 through 7/10/08. I have a family reunion to attend. I'm going to be doing a little work while I'm away; I have several new projects I just can't wait to get started on. I've also got a few packages to mail on Monday, (I'm sending out some samples to a new scrapbook store that is interested in carrying my embellishments!) so it won't be all play. It's hard for me to call this craft "work" though, because I LUV it so much! Ok... I'm off to finish packing, check back the end of next week for some new store items and an announcement about the "grand opening sale." Have a great week!

I'll leave you with a little eye candy!

1 comment:

Montana Farmhouse said...

hey nee,
everything looks great!
i had no idea you were doing this!
very fun though!!!
see you when you get back!
jam