Thursday, July 31, 2008

Grand Opening Today!



Hooray! It's finally here! I feel so official now! LOL :) Ok, so get shopping everyone cause the first 2 people who purchase $35.00 or more get a free gift with purchase! (one of the paper bag books from the sneak peaks!) Head on over to the shop, and look under the new "sale" category to shop the sale items. I also am going to be doing a blog giveaway each day of the sale (today through Sunday). Check back later to see the goodie I'm giving away and leave a post to be entered to win!

Sunday's giveaway is a little different, you have to make a layout from one of the blog sketches and send me a picture to be entered. Along with a great prize, I'll post your layout on the blog for all the world to "oooh and ahhh" over. You have untill 5:00 PM (mountain time) to get me a photo/link to your layout, so get scrapping!

Well gotta run, I've got all kinds of new goodies to add!

No comments: