Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Something Inspiring for the New Year

Heidi Swapp, one of my fav scrappin ladies, is doing something that looks really fun, inspiring, creative, and healthy for 2010. The big kick off is today and there is a fun freebie on her House of 3 site. Go to her blog to check it out and join in the fun!

(This little 2 page journaling sheet is the freebie!)

Still working on getting a new printer, any tips on a good inkjet? My little girl is sick today, so I won't get much done on the new goodies for my Etsy Shop, but hopefully by the end of the week I will have some in there!

1 comment:

Vivian said...

I hear that Kodak ink jets are the cheapest for the ink, but as far as quality goes, I'm not sure. I have a Cannon and the ink is REALLY pricey! If I want to change both the black and colour cartridge, I'm looking at spending at leat $50!