Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Pick me, Pick me.... oh PLEASE pick ME!


The lovely Serena is giving one lucky Farm Chicks Show attendee a shot at an amazing VIP pass and some royal treatment! If you have never been, the Farm Chicks show is the MOST AMAZING antique/junk/flea/shabby chic market around. The first time my best pal Jami and I walked into the show we about died. It was our own personal version of paradise! We had the best time and loved being around all the other amazing women who were there. Honestly... Jami and I have had a very hard time finding other ladies in our neck of the woods who share our love of junk... so you can imagine the thrill we felt to see 1,000's of gals who didn't look at us like we had 3 eyes when we began to gush over some chippy piece of furniture or the most amazing rusty old baskets! Ahhhhh... the show was a little bit of heaven! So PLEASE Serena... pick me to be your special guest!!! Oh, but can I bring my best pal Jami too?...cause we're driving up together and I'll have to try to sneak her into the dinner in my granny cart if you say no... and that just wouldn't be very comfortable at all! ;) Thanks for the amazing giveaway!

1 comment:

megan said...

Hi there! I love your blog. I too entered the Farm Chicks giveaway, and I thought I'd visit some of the entries to make some new friends. So hi there! Your creations are lovely. It was a pleasure to meet you! (And your little man is adorable!)
=)
Megan