Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Birthday Bonanza


Spring is our birthday season... all 3 of our children have their birthdays in about a 1 month period. Our youngest Connor just turned three last weekend. He's so happy to be getting big! His birthday was dino themed and after the party was over he said to me "mama, me had a good birthday," which just melted my little heart! I love to throw them parties and they love it too! About 2 days before his birthday he came to me and said he wanted to wear big boy undies (a big relief on my part because up to that point he had refused to even attempt potty training)! Once he finally decided it has been so great... piece of cake! I just can't believe how fast my baby is growing up! I'm really trying to soak up every bit of my kids childhood... it just goes way to fast. I don't want to miss a thing!

No comments: