Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Another Sneak Peek...

Today I'm sharing some of my new girlie journaling cards. I'm hoping to get them listed in my shop this week. I also have some sample projects to show you using them later this week too. They are just perfect for the princess in your life. :)

Princess Mini Journaling Cards:


Silhouette Journaling Card Set:
I just love the little bracket tabs too. I decided to start making more sets that have a variety of shapes, makes em' extra fun for layering! ...and you know how I love to layer on my pages...

Speaking of layering... here's a little side note. I guess this love of layering is some how genetic. I have apparently passed it on to my 5 year old son. It has taken quite a different form though. (one that causes me to have massive quantities of laundry) All of a sudden Parker has started wearing SO MANY layers of clothing! My goodness! Every time we go somewhere my friends always wind up calling with this puzzled tone in their voices, "Ummm I found some of Parker's clothes in so and so's room. 1 pair of pants, 2 shirts, some socks, and a jacket." It always sounds like they are trying to figure out how he left in the buff without their noticing. Some days I have no clue how many layers he has on until it's bedtime. I suppose I could put my foot down and say no more, but it's so him. Just one more crazy little quirk that makes him my son! I should really do a scrapbook page on all his little quirks! :)

No comments: