Saturday, March 28, 2009

Playing with Pictures

I've been playing around a bit with some pictures I took of my children last weekend. A good friend of ours was in a roping competition, so we went down to cheer him on. My oldest Parker has always been in love with all things cowboy, so when we told him where we were going he quickly began give out wardrobe instructions to his siblings. He picked out this cowboy gear for his brother and they looked so cute together! This is one of the shots I snapped of our little guy, apparently our families newest cowboy in training, while he was watching his brother ride.
I got a new photo program for Christmas, and I really haven't got to play with it that much so I thought I'd mess around a bit with these. I love how the photo softens and washes out at the edges and how it looks a bit beat up. Now that I'm looking at it though, I think I need to go back and lower the caption so you can read it better... hmmm...

I added a vintage photo frame to this one, but I think I like the other version better. You'll probably see one of these on a layout soon because I have made it my goal to stay caught up with scrapbooking in 2009! (Let's hope I can do it!)

I've been adding some of the new journaling cards to my shop, so go here to check them out!

2 comments:

scrappermimi said...

Fabulous pictures and I just love how you altered it!

Pamela said...

Oh my goodness! Awesome! SO cute!