Monday, March 30, 2009

A New Sketch!

It's been a while since I posted a sketch, so here is one I did recently:


....and here is the layout I made with it...

I fell in love with these papers the moment I saw them, Colorbok's Friendly Forest line. Love it! I was glad to finally put them to use! I added some chipboard stars, twine, buttons, and doodling to the layout. I decided to use the orange frame for a pop of color and to highlight my kids sweet faces.

The cute bracket is a new journaling card I made for my shop. I haven't listed them yet, but I couldn't wait to use them. They are big, fun, and perfect for layering too! I'll be listing them soon... you can contact me in the shop if you'd like some in the mean time.
I don't know about you, but I love graph and ledger type papers. I love anything that resembles and office supply for scrapbooking. They are marvelous and just go with everything. I guess you could say they are my crafty version of the "little black dress," when in doubt they always work!:)

Have a fabulous Monday! Be sure and stop by the shop this week, I'll be adding lots of new goodies! Go here to check them out!

No comments: