Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas Scrapbooking

Do you have any traditional Christmas photos you do each year? Well every year we take a picture in front of the tree at my parents house. Everyone is in their Christmas best and each year it gets more interesting trying to get everyone to look at the camera, sit still, and leave the ornaments alone. ;) We have pictures like this from starting from the year I was pregnant with my first. This year in addition to the "usual" layout I'm going to scrap a layout with 1 photo from each of the last 7 years. It make take me awhile though, cause I'm actually going to have to dig out negatives (remember those?) to get the first one or two printed...

Today though, I'll share the traditional photo op layout. Be sure you take time to scrap all those great "everyday" Christmas traditions.





Stop by my etsy shop for some fun Christmas embellishments for those scrapbook pages!

No comments: