Monday, July 19, 2010

Farm Fresh


We LOVE having fresh eggs straight from our backyard! It's a great feeling to know my family is starting their days with healthy food that we provide ourselves.


Nothing like french toast made from eggs my little chicken farmers brought in from the coup topped with strawberries they picked from our favorite farm! Yummmy!

Getting chickens has been such a wonderful adventure! The kids love our "girls" and help us to take care of them. They love gathering the eggs, feeding the chickens, and they even carry them around the yard. My two oldest have started selling eggs to friends and family to earn extra money. I love that they get to see how their hard work helping raise the chickens is paying off!

Well I must dash, my daughter is throwing her doll a birthday party this morning and I am a guest! ;)

No comments: