Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Making new stuff...

Even though my Etsy Shop is closed for the summer, I can't help but spend some of my evenings designing new goodies for the reopening this fall....and since fall means back to school I've been working on some new school scrapbook goodies. Here's a little sample from a new set of journaling cards I've been working on.

I'm also hoping that working on school stuff will help me to get caught up on last years unscrapped school photos before fall comes around again! ;) What crafty things have you been working on? Sometimes it's so hard for me to stay crafty during the summer, there is always so much to do outside! We've been spending most of our days playing in the lake in our backyard. We will really miss it when we move, but for now were soaking it up! Have a wonderful day!

No comments: