Friday, July 23, 2010

Editing Photos


This is what I've been doing a lot of lately. I don't mind editing photos, I actually really like playing around in photo shop and using all the fun actions that are out there. The problem is that I take a gazillion pictures and now that I have photo shop and fun actions etc. I can't seem to make much progress. Right now I'm working on our Disneyland photos from January. I seriously took over 900 pictures in 1 week. Crazy I know! So it's taking me forever to sort through, pick the good photos, edit, and organize into files so I can print them! My family is really getting tired of our Disney album sitting empty. (I bought an album in Disneyland with the idea that I'd come home and sort/edit/print our photos and put them in an album we could use right away cause I knew it would take some time to get them scrapbooked.... needless to say it's not working so well) The kids LOVED our trip and still talk about it all the time. So I've been feeling pretty guilty about the photos, hence the editing. I'm going to have to stop myself from editing all the ones I'm going to print or I'll never be done! ;)

Have a great weekend everyone!
(oh, the shot above is our little Maddie waiting in line to meet Ariel and Belle)

No comments: