Monday, August 23, 2010

Fall is in the air...

School starts this week, the harvest is in, mums and other fall delights are popping up all over town, and even the air last night had a bit of crispness that whispered fall. It's coming, and as much as I hate to see summer go, there is just something so magical about autumn. I love the crisp sunny days, the colorful leaves, the bountiful fresh produce, the festivals and festivities, being able to cook and bake again without overheating the house.... anyway I thought I'd share something else I've been working on for my shop for fall.


I think they will be so fun to decorate scrapbook pages, cards, or strung as a little mini banner for your house. I haven't decided when I'm going to reopen my little shop yet... probably later in September after the initial back to school craziness has worn off. I'll let you know! ;)

Have a great Monday everyone! I'm off to can pickles, peaches, jam, make pies, and freeze some of the 100+ lbs of produce we picked at the Green Bluff Growers (one of my families favorite places to go) this weekend. It's going to be a busy couple of days!

No comments: