Wednesday, December 1, 2010

It begins today....

Yep, today is the first day of Journal your Christmas. It's an online scrapbooking class/inspirational thing (man I'm eloquent today ;)) meant to help you document all the magic of Christmas while the memories are fresh. I signed up for the class last year and the awesome thing is that once you sign up you can take it every year after for free!! I'm going to do this years digitally so I can keep up daily and still get my other projects done too! Go over to my sidebar and click on the blinkie to go to the site offering the class. It's not to late to sign up! You won't regret it. Each day you will receive some instructions and a theme/inspiration point for that day's page in your email inbox. There are also great freebies, printables, and tons of inspiration on the website too. Check it out!

I made the title page for my book yesterday... now I just have to work on today's page.


Have a great day everyone!

No comments: