Monday, March 21, 2011

craft room

Hello! Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a great weekend! I thought I'd take a second to share some of my latest finds for my craft room. (by finds I mean things I'm drooling over and wish I had...;))

Ok, so I found all of these at Laurie Ann's Vintage Home. It's a super cute shop, you should be sure to check it out.

Look at this awesome rack! I want it to sit on my scrapbook desk to hold my must have handy tools, embellishments, inks etc. So stinking cute!


I love these chalkboard hooks. They would be great for display or hanging favorite ribbons and trims. I would also love these for my entryway, pantry (how cute would these be for holding aprons), and mudroom.


... now I am happy to say that these beauties are actually mine. I ordered 2 of these mercury glass pendant lights a few weeks ago. They came last week and I was soooo excited when I opened the box. They are beautiful... even better in person... and to top it off the lovely Laurie Ann threw in a freebie too! A gorgeous mercury glass candle holder. I will definitely be visiting her shop again!


Hope you like my finds! Have a great day!

No comments: