Saturday, March 12, 2011

Scrapbook Organization



Hello there! Well I don't know about you, but spring always makes me think of organization projects and right now I have scrapbooking on the brain. I just discovered an awesome way to organize my digital scrapbook products so I can be way more efficient. I'm using Picasa, it's a free photo editing and storage program you can download off the Internet, if you aren't already using it. I got the idea to use it for my scrapbooking supplies from this little tutorial on the Design House Digital website. Go here if your interested. It is working great for me!

I'm also trying to figure out how to organize my scrapbook supplies in our new house. I'm a little slow these days, so I JUST realized that when the house is finished and we move I will have almost NO scrapbook storage. Right now I have wonderful white cabinets that my hubby put up for me, but when we sell the house they go with it. So I'm on a major hunt to find some cheap and cute storage. Any ideas? I'd love to hear what you use or where you found some great pieces! The thought of having my stuffed piled on the floor makes me want to cry! ;)

No comments: