Friday, March 9, 2012

Is there anybody out there?

Wheeew! It has been a long time since I posted anything on this little ole blog of mine. We finally got the Internet at our new house,and even though we aren't really in the middle of nowhere, I guess we might as well be for the amount of time it took. Anyhoo.... we are in our new house and loving it! Today I thought I'd just say hi and share some digi scrapbooking I've done. I also have plans to reopen my Etsy shop, Pink Owl Paperie, sometime in the near future. This time it will be all digital and printable scrapbook/papercraft supplies. Just think no shipping charges! ;)(more on that to come later)





I've been making some photo masks (they "trim" your photos into a collage) for quick layouts and I'll post one you can use soon. They work great for digital scrapbooking or just print them out as a photo collage. Have a great weekend!

No comments: