Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Photo Mask Freebie

Hi! Here is that photo mask freebie I mentioned a week or two ago! You can just click to enlarge, then right click save as, then collage away!




Here is a little example of a scrapbook layout I did using this mask. I wanted something that would work like the 6-up page protectors I sometimes use in paper scrapbooking.



So quick and easy! If your doing Project Life these masks really come in handy! You can also add your photos, and print out the collage to use on you paper scrapbook layouts or use it as a photo collage for your blog. I'd love to see what you come up with!!

Just a quickie post for me today, all my kiddos are sick with a nasty bug. It's been going since Saturday, so I'll have to share some of the fun from my scrapbook getaway later. Have a great day!

No comments: