Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Easy as Pie Project!

Hello! I'm really getting into the holiday spirit here, so I thought I'd share a quick and easy twist on a classic Christmas craft... paper chains! This is such a great project to make with your kids, grandkids, etc. and best of all it only requires a few basics.
You'll need some vintage sheet music, a paper trimmer or scissors, and a glue stick.
The just get to work! I cut my paper strips 1/2" by 3 1/2" because I wanted tiny little rings, but you can make them any size. Let your kids cut them out or pre-cut strips yourself for little ones to glue.
If you wanted to make an even more "grown up" chain you could add ink and some vintage glass glitter to the edges of the rings.

This project is going to look so cute on my piano this Christmas! It would be super cute on my tree too! Happy Crafting!

Be sure to leave a comment here to enter for this weeks giveaway! (see previous post for details) Stop by my shop too and see all the new Christmas goodies going in!!

1 comment:

MissZula said...

Happy Thanksgiving today! Hurray, I get to eat stuffing until I'm stuffed!