Saturday, November 21, 2009

Enjoying every minute of fall...

We've been trying to get out and enjoy as much of fall as possible before the snow flies... which in Montana could be any day now. We have quite a few large cottonwood trees in our front yard and it always results in mountains and mountains of leaves to jump in. The kids love it, and honestly so do I!





I've been having fun getting to know my photo shop program more and more. I just love these fun white photo frames from the House of 3- they just add so much to interest!
I've been making a bunch of super cute vintage inspired tags, cards, and signs for Christmas too. They'll be making their debut to my shop along with lots of other goodies during my Christmas shop update. It will start the Monday before Thanksgiving. I'm also going to be doing giveaways, and sharing ideas and instructions for Christmas gifts, decorations, recipes and more. Be sure to join me in the fun!!

No comments: