Sunday, November 22, 2009

Happy Sunday!

Hey there! I hope you are all having a great weekend! I've been crafting my little fingers to the bone here. ;) I just love this time of year! The holidays always inspire me to create. How about you?

I thought I'd share a layout with you today. I used some of my Little Bit Country Journaling cards. (I haven't got these in my shop yet... they are coming soon though...)
I was trying to use up some of my older supplies on this layout, and I'm really happy that it all came together to look new!

I did a lot of distressing on these pages with sandpaper, ink, tearing, crumpling, and staples. I love to distress... no matter what you do you just can't mess it up! :)


and now.... a little reminder about my the Christmas update in my Etsy shop... it starts tomorrow! I'm going to start adding the new goodies to my shop mid morning and the update will probably go throughout the week. It will include ready to give gifts, crafting supplies, decorations, pretty packaging, and vintage goodies! I'll be having a giveaway here on my blog too, so be sure to come back tomorrow to enter! I'm also going to be having some Christmas fun on the blog with easy handmade gift ideas, tutorials, decor inspiration, recipes and more so be sure to come by and join in the fun! See you tomorrow!

No comments: