Monday, February 15, 2010

Girls day crafting!


Maddie and I had so much fun making Valentine gifts and decorations this year. She loves to craft with me. For those of you who know Maddie I'm sure it will come as no surprise that she decided we really needed something fancy to wear as we worked. She put a coffee filter on her head and said we could make hats, so that's what we did. Maddie's "beautiful" hat was made using coffee filters, cupcake liners, curling ribbon, feathers, and a big fake jewel. She loved it! We had a wonderful mother daughter afternoon and made some special gifts her Grandma is going to love. (if your looking for ideas the house of 3 has some great tutorials and easy projects to do!)

Have a great day! I'll be working on my etsy shop this week, adding some new stuff and getting ready for a sale to clear out some other goodies. Stay tuned...

No comments: