Tuesday, February 23, 2010

When is Spring coming????


I'm so tired of winter! We are all sick yet again. This time it's ear infections, strep throat, and bronchitis. YUCK!!! I can't wait until SPRING and I can open all the windows and get some nice fresh air in here!! I tried it a bit yesterday, but when it's only 30 some degrees it's not very helpful! ;) We are on the mend though, so that's good. We are also in the middle of several remodel projects (finishing things up so we can sell our place and start building) which is VERY exciting! I'm going to have to see if I can dig out a before shot of the worlds most hideous bathroom (aka our master bath)... yikes it was bad. Let me put it this way... we don't use that bathroom. Whatever crazy person put this bathroom in, must have had something against privacy. The bathroom is open to the bedroom. I mean wide open, no door, doorway, nothing. Just a transition strip on the floor to mark the end of the carpet and start of the ugly pink and grey linoleum. This big ugly 1980's blue and brass octagonal shower sat about 2 ft. from our bed and the toilet was only behind this little 1/2 wall. It was crazy. It looks so much better already, even when the whole thing is torn up!

Well I hope you are all staying healthy and well! Have a great day!

No comments: