Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Back in the Swing of things!?!

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year! We had a marvelous time here. Yesterday morning came way to fast as usual though. Back to school, back to work, back to ballet, piano, and all the other after school activities, back to busy! It was so nice to have a relaxing break though... I just love hanging out with my family!

I thought I'd share a fun project I made for the gals in my family. These are necklaces made from dominoes and some vintage images. They were pretty easy and fun to make. I used some Tim Holtz alcohol ink to stain the dominoes, drilled a hole for the chain, printed and cut an antique image to size, inked, glued, and covered it all with diamond glaze. After it was good and dry I added a "hook" for lack of a better word and chain.


Please excuse the terrible picture! They were not so high contrast in real life!

Have a great day!

No comments: