Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Just wishing and hoping and planing and dreaming...

Our little farmhouse is really coming along! I can't believe it! We are so excited... and I'm having so much fun picking everything out!


I LOVE this cabinet... I'm hoping to find something similar to make into a sink vanity for the kids bathroom.



I found these lights and was instantly smitten. They are made to look like vintage mercury glass... a favorite of mine. I'm hoping to get these pendants for my craft room. You know... that cabinet would be pretty great for the craft room too...hmmm... so many decisions!



I picked out tile for the bathrooms today and I don't know about you, but for me all tile starts to look the same after a while. (unless it's WAY outta my budget) Needless to say, I wasn't to excited about my trip to the tile shop. Boy oh boy was I in for a wonderful surprise after meeting the lovely and talented Cindy at Loren's Flooring in Missoula. I now have wonderful tile floors for our bathrooms in budget and I'm so excited. I wish I had a picture.... the tiles look like stone and are very light in color not quite cream or white but kind of a combo that will be laid in a brick pattern with these awesome teeny tiny clear cracked glass accent tiles.
These are the accent tiles... they will be like 1" square and give our floors a touch of glittery sparkle. Yeah! Maddie and I are cheering! Anyway just having fun with this process and feeling very blessed to be doing it!

No comments: