Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Autograph Books

My family and I are feeling pretty lucky cause we are headed to Disneyland soon. Goodbye snow, ice, cold, and rain and hello sunshine, palm trees and Mickey Mouse! I made some autograph books for the kids to take and have the characters sign. I decided to digitally scrapbook them, that way if they get beat up on the trip I can just print out a new cover and replace the beat up one. They were super quick books to make... I just cut some 5x7 chipboard pieces for the covers, cut white cardstock into 5x7 pieces, scrapbooked, printed the covers to size, and stuck em to the chipboard, then used my handy dandy bind-it-all to put them together.


When we get back I'll probably add some ribbons etc to the binding and maybe a few keepsakes to the cover and inside pages. These little albums are so quick and easy to put together you could make em for all kinds of things. How bout some cute Valentine gifts for Grandma and Grandpa?! Just fill the book with black cardstock and put a cute black and white photo on each page. Hmmmm... I think I'd better get working on those! Have a great day everyone!

No comments: