Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Back from Vacation

Hey there! Well I'm back from a terrific vacation. I love the ocean, and well lets face it, you don't see a whole lot of it when you live in Montana. :) So our trip to the Oregon coast was a real treat for my family. We stayed right on the beach in a big house with my husbands family. We played in the sand, saw a ton of sea lions (which are about as plentiful as deer are around here), explored tidal pools, sand boarded (like snow boarding only on sand), went crabbing and dug for clams, laughed a lot, stayed up way to late, and cooked massive amounts of seafood. It was wonderful, and I wish I it lasted longer. Anyway... onto a fun layout Miss Jami made using some of my journaling spots from my shop.
I just love the colors, stitching details, and smudgy brown paint. She used journaling cards from the 100% Travel set, the Butterfly List set, and the Out West set. Go here to get some for yourself!
Look how she distressed a border around the edge of her photos, so cute! Thanks Jami!!

I'll be in and out this week trying to get everything back in place from our trip, answering emails, and mailing out orders. Have a great day!

No comments: