Monday, August 24, 2009

Happy Scrapper!

I have been such a happy scrapper lately! I've been doing more scrapbooking the last month or two and then I have done in quite a while. It's so nice just to sit down and work on my photos! I'm always doing so much crafting for the shop or for other people, it's been so nice to work on projects for my family!! ...and nice to use up some of those supplies I've been continuing to buy...

This is a layout I did for the Creative Chaos Team. Jenn is so amazing, I just love her jotters!!
I cut one of the jotters in half and layered it behind a photo on each page. You can do so much with journaling cards...they are AWESOME!
I also stitched on a fun ruffled border out of pink and white striped fabric. Just "crumple" it up as you stitch it to the paper to create a shabby ruffled strip.

Have a great day!

No comments: