Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Wednesday Night Scrappin!

My pal Jami and I have been scrappin on Wednesday nights. It has been SOOOOOO nice to have one night a week (well most weeks anyway ;)) to get some layouts done, have some fun girl time with my friend, and get a break from everything... and we always have lots of yummy coffee and some kind of goodie so you know I'm in heaven right there!

This is a layout I did last time we got together. I'm really trying to finish up some page kits I had put together a while ago so I can stay focused on my "keep 2009 current" plan.
I used some vintage wooden bingo markers for the flower centers. I LOVE these things! They are one of my fav. embellishments. My stash is getting low though, so I'm going to have to track some more down!!
I also used some of the Bright and Funky Journaling Cards from my shop. They match Pink Paislee papers so well, I love to use them together. (they also go really well with the October Afternoon lines....)
Go here to check them out!

No scrapping with Jami tonight, but I'll be doing some projects here at home for the Creative Chaos design team. I'll share those later! Have a great day!

Oh and PS incase you were wondering, we survived the whole first day of kindergarten trauma. Parker LOVED it and had a great day!! :)

No comments: