Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Here's the Layout

Sorry! I know I said I'd post this yesterday....but I have a really good excuse! My hubby got back early yesterday (he had been out of town for the last week and a half) so the kids and I mobbed him with attention and we took off to have some fun family time. So here it is:

This layout was so quick and easy! LOVE THAT! I cut up a measuring tape to use as an embellishment, added some vintage seam binding, bakers twine, a button, and a few photo turns. I love using "rulers" on my projects. Amazing, I even found a way to use glitter on my baby boys layout (the chipboard flourish at the bottom is covered in silver glitter). Hopefully he won't harass me too much for that later... :) hahaha, I can't help it, I'm addicted to the stuff! Have a great day!

No comments: