Saturday, October 4, 2008

Journaling Cards Galore and World Card Making Day Celebration!

I have been designing journaling cards a lot lately. I have dozens created that I need to finish and list in the shop. I am kinda obsessed with making them. I sit down to the computer and ooops, time has flown by while I've created 5 new styles to add to the dozen I have yet to list. So, be expecting to see a lot of them popping up in my etsy shop, because I have made it a goal to get them glittered (of course:) and listed! I have a handful of different styles: holiday themes, vintage images, general, baby, retro,... and some cute ones to add to my "Sweet Shoppe" line. Oh, and most of them are glittered, though I have left a few styles without for those of you who like a little less sparkle.

Here is a sample of some Fall/Halloween/Thanksgiving themed cards.


Today is also World Card Making Day! So here is a fun little sketch you can use and join in the celebration! And...if you send me a photo of a card you make today, you don't have to use this sketch, I will send you some of my new Glittered Journaling Cards as a little treat! So get scrapping everyone! Enjoy the day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why did I pick this weekend to move my supplies? I can't make any cards or scrapbook because my stuff is in transition. I'm moving out of the basement and up into one of the extra bedrooms and it's a complete mess. I like what you've come up with though.