Monday, October 6, 2008

Ideas for Journaling Spots.... Artisan Labels

Hello all! I thought that since I've been talking so much about journaling spots lately (and listing them in the shop) I'd show some creative uses for them. Here is a layout done by Jami Rodolph, such a creative gal, that uses the Robbins Egg Artisan Labels. She used them as an embellishment instead of a journaling spot. They are just so versatile! They look super cute if you cut them in half and put them on the edge of the page or a photo (like seen in the layout below) and then you get more bang for your buck too! :)




So cute! Thanks Jami! I'm making some fun Thanksgiving place cards to show you out of a new set of journaling cards I'll be listing today. I just love finding new uses for supplies! Have a great day!

No comments: