Friday, April 3, 2009

Another Layout to Share

Happy Friday everyone! I don't know about you, but this week just seemed like it couldn't get over fast enough. Just sharing another layout idea today. This one is of my little "Snow Princess."
Polka dots, scallops, and brackets....oh my! I just can't get enough of them!

I used some of the artisan labels from my shop. I've got some fun new color combos coming soon too...
This is one of my new Month Mini Journaling Cards. They will be coming to the shop soon as well. Think I will also make them in camel, sage, and pink. So fun!

Have a wonderful Friday everyone!! Tomorrow we are off to an egg hunt with the kids. It is a benefit for the local food bank. A helicopter is actually going to drop 20,000 (yes, that's 20,000) eggs filled with candy, games, and prizes for the kiddos. Sound likes a lot of fun for a wonderful cause! If your in the Missoula area, you should bring your crew down and check it out. It's this Saturday at 10:30 am at the Western Montana Fairgrounds. Just be sure and bring some non-perishable food to donate! They are also having bounce houses, prizes, and helicopter rides($25). It should be a ton of fun and provide endless photo ops! :)

No comments: