Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Guest Designer Layout

It has been so fun having Miss Jami Rodolph as my guest designer this month! I just love her sweet shabby style, don't you? Well here's some more inspiration for you then!
Not only can she scrap, but the gal can cook too! Way to go on getting your recipe published Jami! I love the colors (red, my favorite) and the scallops. ...oh and that 7 Gypsies Red Gaffer Tape- LOVE IT! This layout has such a fab vintage feel, thanks for sharing Jami!

She used one of the Vintage Journaling Cards from my shop. I just listed some more of them yesterday, go here to check them out.

More new goodies going in today. I'm trying to get the shop restocked before Thursday because we are leaving for Pennsylvania to visit my husbands family. On a more personal note, my father-in-law has just been diagnosed with a very aggressive form of cancer. It is progressing rather quickly and I am praying for a miracle. Cancer is such a terrible disease, I'm so thankful that we can have a hope beyond what we or the doctors can see. Our plan is to leave Thursday and fly back the end of the following week, so I will be out the shop for a while. Thanks everyone for your support!

No comments: