Tuesday, April 7, 2009

New Goodies Going In...

Going in the shop today: Birthday Boy, Birthday Girl, Glittered Artisan Labels, Swanky Chipboard Blossoms, and Shiny Buttons. Go here to check it all out!
These are the Birthday Boy Journaling Cards. They are so fun with check lists, cute graphics, stripes, checks, in blue, black, and white. They'd be great on invitations too!
These are the Seaside Glittered Artisan Labels. I haven't listed any new artisan labels in a while, which is odd because I just love them so much. So new styles and color combinations will be popping up, you won't want to miss them!

Today I'll be busy working on some samples from my shop to send to Ready Set Create Magazine. They want to feature some of my products in one of their summer issues! I'm so excited! Thanks ladies! I also have a lot of laundry and housework to get caught up on, ugh! Off to get breakfast going... have a great day!

No comments: