Thursday, April 2, 2009

Make a Card Today!

I'm really trying to make more cards this year. I love to give handmade cards because I know how much fun it is to receive them! :) I love getting a handmade card in the mail, don't you? So once a week I'm going to get my scraps out and make some cards. That way I'll always have one on hand when I need it!

Today I'm sharing a friendship card I made. I love aqua, so I thought I'd make this one monochromatic and use up some of those lovely scraps I have.

I also used one of the Mini Journaling Cards from the Pretty Words set in my shop. They make wonderful flower centers too. Go here to see the full set.
I love the way big flowers look when you fold them in half and put them along the edge of a page, card, photo mat etc. It's a fun and different way to add flowers. You can also cut them in half and use the other half somewhere else. It will get you more miles out of your flower stash too.

Have a great day! Be sure and stop by my shop to see the new goodies that have been going in!

No comments: