Monday, April 6, 2009

Monday's Sketch

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend! We had a wonderful weekend. It was jam packed with activities- egg hunt, birthday party, the park, the carousel, friends, family, church, baseball- it was great. Today will probably be lots of housework and laundry since the kids really need some down time here at home today. (...or maybe it's just mom who needs the down time!:)) Anyway... I've got another sketch and a layout for you today!



My son Parker and his uncle had so much fun playing in the skiff of snow we had that day! I added an extra strip of torn paper at the bottom of the layout, but otherwise I followed this sketch pretty closely. You could easily flip this sketch and make it into a double 12x12 layout and use one of the photo spots for extra journaling.

I used a bingo card, one of my 5 w's Mini Journaling Cards, one of my Right Here Mini Journaling Cards, and some fun plastic arrows for embellishments. Go here to find my journaling cards.

I've been working on a really cute spring banner for my house. It's almost done, so I'll post some pictures of it later this week. I'm also working on some new flowers for the shop and I'm still working on getting all my journaling cards listed. Be sure to stop by and check them out!

No comments: